How to Enter
Subscribe to our email notification list and you will be entered in the draw. Competition closes 26.11.17. Terms & Conditions apply.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to people of 18 years and older, except directors, members, partners, employees of Fleisherei Bistro, Fleisherei ®, Biltong@ZA® and Meat@ZA and/or their spouses, parents, children or families.
- Entry can be gained ONLY by subscribing to the Fleisherei Bistro newsletter at fleishereibistro.co.za/subscribe/. Only those that have successfully completed the subscription process will be entered into the draw. Fleisherei Bistro cannot take responsibility for any technical difficulties encountered by the user during the subscription process.
- Competition closes 26.11.17. The winner will be announced on 27.11.17.
- Winner’s function will be booked according to restaurant availability and must be utilised by 30.12.17 or the winner will forfeit the prize. 24,25,26,31 Dec 2017 are not available for prize function bookings.
- Prize valid for a private function for 10 people (children are included in the head count), Monday to Thursday, 18h00 - 22h00.
- A set “Chef’s Selection” menu of 3 courses will be served. 3 Bottles of house wine will be included, all other drinks are excluded. Any extra costs incurred by the winner will be for the winner’s account.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another party.
- Fleisherei Bistro reserves the right to cancel any prize in the event where any of the winner’s actions may be fraudulent in respect of the entry to this competition.
- The winner’s name will be made public and the winner gives their consent for Fleisherei Bistro to publish their name in the media.
- The winner agrees to have the Fleisherei Bistro staff photographer present at their prize function, to document the function. The winner also agrees that any resulting images or videos can be used on Fleisherei Bistro social media accounts.